Anastasia Button is the author of the book, #NewJobNewLife: The Millennial’s Take-Charge Plan For Success. She helps millennials gain freedom, independence, direction, better income, and more excitement from their lives and careers. She also speaks, consults and teaches employers, businesses, clubs, associations and groups how they can benefit being leaders to the powerful and dynamic for the millennial generation.
What to Expect
- The life changing question
- Being a floating millennial
- Deciding to jump
- Trusting herself
- 100% success rate
- The Weird Shift
- Everything can bring money
- Your Purpose in Life
- Finding your Authentic Self
- Best advice received
- Questions to ask yourself
- The things you really need
- Understanding the Fear
- Anastasia’s best habits
- Finding a mentor
- Resources and books
Plan for success
Finding your authentic self
Anastasia Button says that everyone gets to a point in their life when they realize that they became something that doesn’t quite like them and they can feel their authentic person inside wanting to come out. When this person actually unleashes, your life will fall into place and you attract abundance. Anastasia shares that to be able to do this, you should practice honing into yourself, stop listening to what society tells you to do and ask these questions to yourself:
- What do you want to do?
- What is true to your authentic self?
- What is true to your purpose in life?
- Are you walking your purpose in life?
- Are you walking as your target?
- Are you amusing your authentic self?
- Do you rather live your dreams?
- Do you want to reach the end with nothing to call your own?
Finding your Fear
The second step towards becoming the new you according to Anastasia is to understand your primary fear. She says you cannot live your purpose in life with fear so you should always identify what it is and decide if you want to live with it or be courageous about it. Anastasia says that in all essence, all fears boil down to two main things
- The fear of not being loved
- The fear of not being good enough
One of the best habits that Anastasia lives on is Self-Care and doing what she really feels like doing. She believes that taking care of yourself is necessary so that you can fulfill your responsibilities properly. She also shares that she usually finds random things from her everyday routine and saves them as inspiration for times when she feels things are not going great.
- “When you are your best self, you can do your best work.”
- “I had a bachelor’s degree behind me but it wasn’t the path I wanted to take. I was the floating millennial. “
- “The purpose is where the core you comes from, the authentic you.”
- “If you don’t jump with the authentic you into the world, then the world will not be attracted to you.”
- “When you align with your purpose, you start to become aligned with your authentic self.”
- “When your authentic person unleashes, you’ll be surprised how life falls into place.”
- “There’s no magic wand that’s going to do something for you.”
- “Amusing your authentic self is extremely scary because you haven’t tested it yet.”
- “Would you rather live where your dreams come true or live in the shelf society made for you and reach the end game with potentially nothing to call your own?”
- “Do the things that you want to do rather than what you need to do.”
- “It’s not about finding the motivational mentor to get fired up. It’s taking everything you can and put it in your box to save for later when things get crappy.”
Decide to trust yourself, even just a little bit.
Everything can bring money, you just have to learn how to utilize it.
Connect with Anastasia Button