To accomplish any goal you need to get incredibly specific.
But even “getting specific” can be vague unless you get specific about:
- A measurement for your success (ie. Lose weight < Be 5lbs lighter)
- Why your goal is an absolute must and significant to you
- A deadline for your goal
- When in your day, week or month you will start, rehearse or accomplish your goal
- The outcome of your goal
- What things get in the way of you accomplishing that goal
- Which actions you can take to set yourself up for success
- Someone you can share your goal with
- Someone you can chase your goal with
If you take 5 minutes to physically write down answers to these questions, you will be amazed how much your mind, body and soul come into alignment for you to tackle and succeed at your goal.