Greg Jameson is the President of WebStores Ltd. A company that has been developing award-winning software since 1985 and building complex Internet applications and corporate websites since 1995. Greg is the author of the best-selling books, “Amazon’s Dirty Little Secrets” and “What Would Jeff Do?. He has a life-long passion for technology and as a result, he is one of the most sought after e-commerce consultants in the online business community.
Greg is a game changer, a widely acclaimed speaker, trainer, and consultant. He is a talented and technically gifted web designer that is often referred to as the “go to guy” when it comes to developing complex e-commerce website.
What to Expect
- Starting in the technology sector
- Amazon’s best practices
- Building effective e-commerce websites
- How affiliate programs work
- Building your brand through influencer marketing
- Becoming a micro influencer
- Growing your circle
- How multiple calls to action work for Amazon
- Creating revenue streams with value
- From breakthrough to discovery
- Free E-book on how to run your business like Amazon
- Upcoming book, “The Influencer Effect”
Amazon’s Best Practices
Amazon was the early player in the e-commerce market. Their best practices prompt Greg to study the strategies allowing Amazon to dominate the e-commerce sector. Below are some of the suggestions that he provides to his client on how to sell more products on-line.
- Leverage the power of other people to market and sell on your behalf
- Add ratings and reviews on your site
- Let other people promote your products
- Create affiliate programs
Greg shares how influencer marketing can help any businesses promote their products. Here are some tips on how to grow your circles.
- Do it organically
- Find websites that will connect your company to influencers
- Connect with companies or people with the same niche
What You’ll Get
Greg condensed his 2 best-selling books, “Amazon’s Dirty Little Secrets” and “What Would Jeff Do?” and turned them into a very powerful ebook that contains a dozen tips on how to run your online business like Amazon. Here is just a sampling of what you will get.
- Be Seen Everywhere
- Do not Ignore Google
- Use Videos
- Get Others to Write Reviews for You
- Create an Affiliate Program
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Measure Everything
- Great Customer Service, Not Just Lip Service
- Regular Emails
- Make It Easy for the Customer to Do Business With You
- Think Long Term
- Hire an Expert
Bonus Tip #1: Innovate
Bonus Tip #2: Be Passionate About What You Do
This ebook is absolutely free! Click on the photo below to gain instant access.
Below is the diagram that Greg uses for his upcoming book entitled, “The Influencer Effect”.
Greg likes to read biographies of successful people. He highly suggests reading their life stories to stay motivated.
- “Rather than hiring a big celebrity, get people with small circles to market your brand effectively”.
- “Influencers can be everyday people that have a specific niche and those who actively connect with friends”.
- “I enjoy working a lot, I treat work as play”.
- “Influence marketing is powerful because everyone has influence over someone else, we trust complete strangers when we read reviews on the internet”.
Emulate people who are highly successful, copy what they are doing to become successful.