This is the first time I’ve ever done this. I’m committing to something with absolutely no idea how it could turn out and it relies on me showing up every single day. You know those ideas you get where you’ve always wanted to act on it but just haven’t known where to begin? That’s what this is for me, except I’m just choosing to take action with no expectations except to get off my chest this frustration that I know I need to get this thing rolling. This first #NOVELiDEA I share is about exactly that, taking action on that thing you know you should do.
- Start with your Story
- Ask why does this thing matter to me?
- Who am I trying to help?
- What is my ideal outcome?
- Create 5-10 solutions or ways of delivering your new idea
- This is about brainstorming, it doesn’t need to be perfect
- Narrow down to 1 solution you want to take action on
- It can be only 1 solution
- COMMIT! Don’t change your mind
- Create 5-10 action steps you need to take to move your new idea forward
- The things that have to happen for you to move the needle forward on your solution
- Arrange the list by order of importance
- TAKE ACTION.
I would seriously love to hear what it is you’re taking action on. Feel free to reach out and let me know personally, message me on Instagram, leave a comment here, message me on linked in… Whatever, wherever. Just make sure you tell someone to hold you accountable. Don’t go it alone. I’ve just told the whole world, I would encourage you to tell a whole bunch of people also!